Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Sen no Kiseki: Drama CD

HOMECOMING ~ AT THE END OF THE ROAD ~


Note: Translation script for the Drama CD that comes with the limited edition of Sen no Kiseki ^^  The Drama CD takes place between Chapter 6 and the Epilogue of the game (it's even mentioned briefly in-game by Rean!). I'll be updating this post from time to time instead of making a new post for every track.

UPDATE:  Omg I actually finished this! o(≧∇≦)o (given my track record of not finishing what I start lol)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

# TRACK 1 #

Rean: All of us of the Thors Military Academy Class VII, having been recognized for our achievements at Sachsen Mines a few days ago, are invited on a small trip to a hot springs location by His Majesty the Emperor. Together with the people who assisted us in the settlement of the disturbance, the upperclassmen and Instructor Sara. Destination is my, Rean Schwarzer's hometown, the Hot Springs Village of Ymir. I have no plans to return until I've found my path... for someone who has left his hometown thinking that, I'm full of mixed feelings. However, to prepare for the school festival that is close upon us, I've decided to take this chance to relax with everyone.

--
Eliot: Wow--
Rean: Eliot, you're going to trip down the stairs if you're always looking up as you walk.
Eliot: S, sorry. But this building has such a great atmosphere.
Elise: This is the Phoenix Wing Lodge where everyone will be staying.  It's a resting facility said to be gifted a long time ago by the Emperor of the time.
Machias: His Majesty the Emperor!?
Jusis: I've heard of the Emperor's close relation with the Schwarzer family but...
Rean: Haha, Machias and Jusis, no need to be so tense. But still, I didn't expect Elise to be the person to welcome us.
Elise: Nii-sama, as the eldest daughter in the family, it is only appropriate that I am the one to show everyone around.
Angelica: Beautiful scenery on the way, elegant lodging area, and what's more, Rean's ever lovely and charming little sister as our guide.  Suddenly I'm really looking forward to getting in the hot springs. Hehe, I feel like I'm starting to faint.
Alisa: Angelica-san, you're not thinking of something perverted right?
Sara: While I don't completely agree with what Angelica said, this really is a nice place~ with this scenery as a side dish, drinking sake must feel great~
Angelica: I'll join you, Instructor.
Towa: Geez, An-chan! Students aren't permitted to drink alcohol!
Angelica: I'm just accompanying the Instructor.  That's right, how about you come too, Towa~?
Towa: Eh! What, what should I do...
Alisa: Th...these people....
Machias: These people just don't change no matter where they are.  I understand your urge to retort them, but give it up this time, Alisa.
Gaius: Just shows that they're really determined. (Note: Double meaning in Japanese: "to be unwavering" and "to have guts")
Fie: Gaius, nice. You're good with words.
Gaius: Thanks, Fie.
Rean: Ahaha, it's great that everyone seem pleased with the place. Though it's really unfortunate that there are members who couldn't come.

(Inside the Lodge. Second Floor.)

Elise: We've prepared rooms for everyone on the second floor. The lobby we're in right now is in the middle, and the guys' room on the left, the girls' room on the right. We've also arranged for individual rooms for Sara-sama and the upperclassmen.
Angelica: Personally I'd rather squeeze in together with Towa, Alisa-kun, and the others....
Alisa: I'm relieved we're in separate rooms...
Elise: Hehe, if you need anything, please call for one of the workers here. Having received orders from His Majesty, they're all in high spirits and ready to provide the best of service.
Towa: Ehehe, thank you very much.
Emma: Well then, shall we put our luggage in our rooms?
Rean: Ah, Class President, hold on. I want to discuss about our stage event for the school festival so I would like it if we could all gather in the lobby afterwards.
Emma: I understand.
Rean: Then let's break up for a while... hm? What's wrong, Elise?
Elise: Ah...nii-sama...um...
Rean: Hehe, you don't have to worry. I'll drop by the residence later. But coming home halfway like this, you're all probably disappointed in me.
Elise: N, nothing like that! Even I was really looking forward to...
Rean: Eh?
Elise: Anyway, I'll be waiting at home. Well then everyone, if you'll excuse me!

Gaius: What a pleasant girl.
Angelica: Yeah, she really is sweet.  When I look at her, I just can't seem to calm down my libido.
Rean: Um you know....
Laura: Hehe, about her being sweet, I agree.  But that bit about libido or whatnot, I'm having a hard time understanding.
Reah: Ahaha... Laura, you don't need to understand....

(After a while. Second Floor Lobby.)

Rean: Looks like everyone's gathered.
Alisa: Yeah.
Machias: The fact that we're having a meeting means that you have all the details down for our school festival stage event? We're aware of the general program, but we still haven't heard anything about the actual composition.
Jusis: Hmph, what a way to keep us guessing.
Rean: Sorry about that, but it's finally done thanks to Eliot and Crow's help.
Eliot: We planned to tell everyone the next time we divide into our field training teams, but we didn't think we'd be coming on this little trip.
Laura: True...I guess it can't be helped...
Eliot: Since Crow left everything up to me and Rean, I'll go ahead and announce it right now. We'll be performing two songs, and what we'll need include a band to play the orbal instruments, male and female vocals, and backup dancers.
Gaius: I see...looks like we're going all out.
Machias: W, we'll be doing two songs? And even backup dancers....
Eliot: I think the audience won't be satisfied with just one song, and backup dancers are needed if we want to go for the impact.
Fie: Well, if Eliot says so.
Jusis: Hmph, if it looks promising then there's no real reason to refuse.
Eliot: This shows our stage composition and a draft of our stage outfit.
Emma: Eh!?
Laura: Hm...Rean is lead guitar, Alisa is rhythm guitar, and bass is Gaius?... I am...
Gaius: Laura is on the drums. And Eliot is playing the violin and keyboard...
Fie: Ah, me and Millium are the backup dancers. And vocals for the first song...are Machias and Jusis. The second song is... Emma?
Machias and Jusis: Wait a minute!!!!!!
Machias: Me..and him... a two-men vocal team!?
Jusis: What's more, we'll be wearing the same outfit!
Machias: I'm getting goosebumps!
Eliot: Um, isn't it cool to be looking like a prince~?
Alisa: Yeah, you two may surprisingly be popular with the girls.
Fie: If it's you two, maybe even stand out quite nicely.
Eliot: S, see~ I think it'll create quite an impact. Machias, you don't want to lose to Class I right?
Machias: T, that's...!
Rean: I'll also help on the vocals so can you two somehow give it a try?
Machias and Jusis: F, fine...
Gaius: Looks like you two can only give up.
Emma: Um.....about the second song...this must be a joke right?
Eliot: Nope, it's Crow's opinion that this is the best choice. He said that it'll be perfect if we just take away your glasses to create a gap and then have Fie and Millium at your sides!
Emma: G, gap you say...?
Alisa: Oh I see~~~
Emma: Alisa-san!? P, please give me back my glasses!
Alisa: Stay still for a second.
Emma: Oh...ah..ahh!! Hey!!
Alisa: There, all done. I only took off the glasses and let her hair down, but how does it look~?
Machias: T, this is!
Gaius: This is impressive!
Rean: Yeah... I'm really surprised.
Alisa: No, I've always thought it was such a waste for her to wear glasses!
Laura: Yeah, won't it be better if you just stay like this all the time?
Emma: Why are you all like this.... please don't make fun of me~~
Fie: So we just have to support Class President on the side...feels quite easy.
Emma: B, but....this kind of revealing outfit...and I'm the vocal...
Rean: I actually already had the exposure toned down from the initial draft. It's a bit daring but I think it'll match with the song's image.
Laura: Well, I guess it's certainly not to the point of suspecting one's character?...But I'm curious, just how excessively revealing was the initial draft?
Rean: A, ahahaha.....
Alisa: Hmm-- well, looks like we'll just have to compromise if it fits with the image of the song. Emma, I'll be backing you up on the vocals too, so let's give it our best!
Emma: Um....that's....sigh...I understand. Then I'll give it a try.
Gaius: But...putting aside the vocals, are we really able to pull off the performance? I've never played the bass before...
Laura: Same, I hardly ever touch musical instruments.
Eliot: No~ even though we're using orbal instruments this time, Gaius should be able to play the orbal bass given his experience with the sitar. Laura's feel for rhythm and power are definitely suitable for the drums. And since Rean has experience with the lute and Alisa with the violin, I think it'll work out somehow.
Alisa: Is that really so....
Rean: Actually I'm worried too but since it's Eliot's opinion, I feel that if we practice hard there shouldn't be a problem.
Eliot: Well,  if it's really no good, I'll just have you guys practice until you can play~
Rean: Uh....
Emma: E, Eliot-san...looks kind of scary...
Machias: When it comes to music, he's super serious....
Gaius: Okay, I have a general idea now.
Laura: Count me in too. It's something worth doing if we're able to work hard and improve together.
Machias: Rean and Eliot worked so hard to get this organized, so I think it's only right that we somehow make it happen?
Jusis: We'll just have to prepare ourselves for the worst...
Emma: That's right...
Rean: For the time being, we'll make this our general direction. I think we'll have to start practicing immediately once we return to the academy, so everyone please take today and tomorrow to rest up well. Well then, let's breakup here. You're all free to do whatever until dinner is ready.
Fie: Ja~
Machias: (Seriously just what were they thinking....putting me together with Jusis...)
Eliot: Rean, what are you planning to do now?
Rean: Let's see, well I also promised Elise, so maybe I should head home and show my face for a bit.
Alisa: How about you enjoy yourself and not just for a bit~?
Rean: But...
Gaius: You haven't been back for half a year right? Don't worry about us.
Rean: Ah...then, I'll accept the kind offer.
Jusis: Just go. I intend to go and greet the Baron eventually, but have no plans to get in the way of your happy family reunion. I'll go tomorrow.
Rean: I understand.  I'll relay the message to my father. Then I'm off.

# TRACK 2 #

(In front of Baron Residence.)

Rean: (It's been half a year since I last passed through this door... For 12 years from the age of five to seventeen, I spent my days here. Even though there are painful memories that I wish to forget, above all that, it is a place of warmth and importance to me.)
Woman: Welcome home, Rean~
Man: You're finally back.
Rean: I'm home, father, mother. Sorry to come back in this state....um..
Mother: Hehe, a child doesn't need a reason to come home. Just like a mother doesn't need a reason to hug her child like this!
Rean: Mother...
Elise: Father, mother, is nii-sama home~? Eh, AHHH!!!
Rean: Elise?
Elise: N, not fair, mother!! I tried so hard to hold back in front of everyone too....
Rean: Eh?
Mother: Hehe, seriously, I wouldn't have to worry if you're always this honest~
Elise: M, mother!
Father: Ahaha, anyway, the whole family's here.  How about we continue our chat over tea?
Rean: That sounds nice.
Mother: I definitely want to hear about Rean's school life, so honey~ please try to be moderate with your hunting talks~
Father: Haha, I'll keep that in mind.
Rean: Did you go hunting today too?
Father: Yeah, it's been a while since you guys are home.  What's more, my son and his friends received praise from His Majesty. I have to at least treat you all to some Ymir specialty~!
Rean: I'm sure everyone's going to be delighted.
Mother: Well then, come in. I'll have the tea prepared right away, make yourself comfortable in the living room~
Rean: Okay.
Father: By the way, Rean, I met your teacher 2 months ago.
Rean: Master Yun!? Really?
Father: Yeah, he's still as tough as ever. I was careless and accidentally lost to him in a drinking duel.
Elise: Sigh.. just what were you doing, Father....
Father: Hahaha.
Rean: ... Did Master Yun mention anything about me?
Father: ...Yeah.
Rean: ...A letter?
Father: Your teacher had me hold onto it... go ahead and read it.
Rean: A, alright. ...This is...
Elise: What's the matter?
Rean: Haha, it appears Master Yun's still living a carefree life, wandering freely around the continent. He wrote a bit about himself and also left me a message.
Elise: A message written as your teacher?
Rean: Yeah, here it is.
Elise: "The [Seventh Form] I'm teaching you is [Nothingness]. Furthermore, [To Have] and [Not to Have] are two sides of the same coin. Think carefully the meaning behind those words."...?
Father: *Heavy sigh* ......
Rean: Looks like Master Yun's aware.
Elise: Huh?
Rean: When I first went to study under Master Yun, those were the first words he taught me. Master already saw through the fact that I still haven't grasped the meaning behind those words...and that I'm still at a loss in many aspects.
Elise: Ah...
Father: This is homework given to you by your teacher. Take your time to carefully ponder it over while you enjoy your time in the hot springs with your friends.
Rean: ... Alright.
Mother (from a distance): Honey~! Sorry but the lid on this jar is a bit too tight...can you help me out here?
Father: Alright, be right there.
Elise: Looks like the tea's almost ready so how about we stop with all this serious talk?
Rean: Yeah, you're right.
Elise: Oh, nii-sama. You'll be staying over tonight right?
Rean: Ah sorry, Elise. I'm heading back to the Phoenix Wing Lodge after this.
Elise: Eh, what!... It's only for today, why not!
Rean: This homecoming is an opportunity given by His Majesty the Emperor. I think it is only right to spend as much time together as possible with everyone from the academy. Whether it's lodging or having meals together.
Elise: I understand what you're saying, but... guess it can't be helped. Ah, be sure to come home tomorrow too!
Rean: Alright, I got it.

(Baron Residence kitchen.)

Elise (from a distance): It's a must alright!?
Rean (from a distance): I, I get it....
Mother: My my, where did that shy little girl who went off to a girls school behind her brother's back go to?
Father: I believe it was 3 years ago, when she realized that Rean's an adopted son.
Mother: She used to stick to her brother like gum, but then all of a sudden grew so distant... I guess she must have been very confused. If Rean is willing to take that child as his bride, then all problems solved.
Father: Hm..although I do think Rean is a promising child, I won't give him my daughter that easily.
Mother: Honey, you're being childish. Hehe, but I hear the girls at the academy are all fine ladies, guess we won't know what the future has in store.
Father: Future huh...I wish that all children living in the Empire will be able to grasp the "future" they envision---

(Dining Room of Phoenix Wing Lodge.)

Alisa: Rean, is it okay for you to not eat with your family?
Rean: Yeah, I think Elise would like to be pampered by Father and Mother after being away from home for so long. They need some quality time with each other, so I shouldn't bother them.
Alisa: You know, a person like you....you're really inconsiderate. I feel sorry for your sister....
Rean: Eh?
Alisa: Nothing!
Eliot: *Sound of chewing* Mmm~ these taste great!
Fie: They all feel like dishes only possible in places surrounded by nature like this.
Laura: This wild duck dish, for example, has an exquisite flavor. I hear the Baron hunted it himself?
Rean: Yeah, that's Father's favorite past-time. I remember being brought along many times in the past.
Jusis: I have heard of Baron Schwarzer's great passion for hunting...
Machias: Hm, is this what they call the nobles' hobbies?
Gaius: Haha, reminds me of my homeland.
Emma: The vegetables and herbs used in the dishes are all fresh and juicy. Are these grown by Rean's mother?
Rean: Yeah, Mother has her own vegetable garden. Elise often helps out in the garden.
Sara: You know, I used to be so envious how you guys got to enjoy local gourmet all the time during your field training. But this time I get to eat too, so happy~!
Rean: *dumbfounded* It's not like we were on a gourmet tour.
Fie: You say that, but somehow Sara's always there wherever we go.  You must be enjoying the food in secret anyway.
Sara: (shock)!
Alisa: Instructor Sara...
Angelica: Heh, you guys should take this chance to rest up too. Once we go back, you'll all need to begin preparing for the school festival right?
Rean: Yeah. We've already decided on what we're going to do, the rest depends on what we're able to accomplish in our practices.
Eliot: Anyway, I'll have you guys practice like hell so you should all be prepared~
Jusis: Like I said, what's with that intense pressure of yours...
Machias: Sigh, it really looks like he's not going to go easy on us.
Towa: Hehehe... hopefully we can at least make this school festival a blast. The situation in all parts of the Empire are finally starting to calm down too.
Rean: Ah....
Angelica: That's right....
Rean: <<Imperial Liberation Front>>... after the incident in Roer City, they seem to have completely vanished without a trace....
Emma: Are they really all dead?
Sara: The airship they were riding on was shot down and the terrorists lost their core members. It looks like there aren't any other leaders, so I guess we can say they're practically vanquished.
Fie: Yeah, even if there are survivors, they're just a disorderly mob without a leader.
Sara: But we still haven't found the culprit who shot down the airship, so that remains a mystery...
Machias: The only problem left is the opposition between the Nobles and Reformist factions in all areas of the Empire. His Majesty's intervention seem to have quieted down both sides a bit but....
Jusis: That's merely on the surface. The buds of flame continue to burn in all parts of the Empire.
Rean: It just means that the Empire's problems are not yet fundamentally solved.
Towa: Which is exactly why we need to try and make the school festival a huge success!
Angelica: That's right. All sorts of people come to the Thors' school festival, it doesn't discriminate between nobles or commoners. It's a special event where everyone can share the same joy while being in the same space.
Towa: Yes, and Class VII is a mix of nobles and commoners. If people see a class like that trying so hard, it may help to change their views a little?
Laura: Our efforts can change people's views? Sounds like something worth doing.
Eliot: Then we'll have to create the best performance ever!
Rean: Yeah, let's give it our best!

# TRACK 3 #

(Phoenix Wing Lodge. 1F Lobby)

Rean: After dinner, we separated into guy and girl groups and headed for the large public bath. We were able to wash away the exhaustion piling up on our bodies these past few days. After getting out of the bath, we enjoyed ourselves to some billiards and pillow fights, and talked about all things under the sun like we never used to before. The night of Ymir slowly continued to deepen. When everyone was sound asleep, I headed to the open hot springs by myself. There was something on my mind that kept me awake.

Rean: (The letter from Master Yun... The reason I'm not able to find my "path"... maybe the problem lies with my own heart.)

Angelica: *In deep thought* ... phew.
Rean: (Huh? The person over there is...) Angelica-senpai?
Angelica: Hey, it's you. Up so late?
Rean: Haha, I can say the same for you, Angelica-senpai. What are you doing in the lobby?
Angelica: Nothing much, just felt like looking at the night scenery after a nice bath. This is a rare opportunity, how about joining me? I'll treat you to a drink.
Rean: *Hesitant* Um... (Somehow it feels like senpai's different from her usual self...)
Angelica: Hm? What's wrong?
Rean: O, oh, it's nothing. Then I'll take up your offer.
Angelica: Won't have it any other way! Hehe, I feel like it has been a while since we're able to have a nice long talk. So are you enjoying school life?
Rean: Haha, it still feels so busy even though it's already been half a year... but with the school festival closing in and all, I strongly feel that I'm living a full and productive life.
Angelica: That's the most important part. Even though lots of things happened, but it looks like you're all trying hard with your studies and field training. Kind of feels like everything's smooth sailing?
Rean: Far from it. There are just about as much things hanging on my mind.
Angelica: ...You mean like your "power"?
Rean: Eh? You knew?
Angelica: I've heard about it so have a general idea. Wanting to reflect upon yourself after returning home, but instead sinking further into despair... That's what your expression is telling me.
Rean: It's just as you say... Just "what" am I....what is the path I should be taking... after coming back here, I feel like I don't know anymore.
Angelica: Haha, no need to be in such a hurry. You're still in your first year. There's still a lot of time left, and you also have your friends. As long as you have close friends by your side, you can surpass any obstacle... haven't you ever once felt that way while being in Class VII?
Rean: That's... I have.
Angelica: If that's the case, then everything will be fine. Be sure to treasure that feeling. As for the answer you seek, it'll come to you naturally as you share your school-life with your friends. After all, youth is...that kind of "irreplaceable thing you can only experience now".
Rean: ...?
Angelica: Hm, was that too corny?
Rean: No... I was just thinking... by chance, is there also something bothering senpai?
Angelica: Hah, I was searching for an opportunity to say, but didn't think you'd be giving me the chance. Rean, there's something I need to ask of you.
Rean: A, alright.


Angelica: Won't you take my orbal bike?
Rean: *shock* wha...!
Angelica: ... I think you know what that means?
Rean: Could it be... you're leaving the academy?
Angelica: After we get back from this trip. My father's quite stubborn you know. He's not too happy about me sticking my nose into that Sachsen Mines incident.
Rean: One of the "Four Great Nobles", Gilhart Rogner...
Angelica: He handed in the school dropout application behind my back. Looks like I'll be under house arrest for a while.
Rean: But that's...! Isn't there anything you can do? If we can get the help of the headmaster and ....!
Angelica: Going against the will of the "Four Great Nobles" will influence the academy's operations. Though it's treated as a temporary absence from school thanks to the headmaster, in truth, it's the same as dropping out.

Angelica showed a bitter smile.

Angelica: Ah well, I predicted this would happen... so considering the current situation, the bike will definitely be taken away from me if I bring it home. It's something that I built with Towa and the others so I thought that at least I should leave it with someone.
Rean: Senpai...
Angelica: Since Class VII was built upon the foundation of our test operations, I can leave it in its leader's care without worry. Are you willing to accept it?
Rean: Ah....I'm sorry...but can you give me some time to think it over?
Angelica: Of course. Also, I do plan on showing up at the school festival somehow. Make sure you guys give it your best with that.
Rean: Okay...
Angelica: Hehe, thanks for chatting with me.
Rean: Not at all, I'm the one that's thankful. I feel my burden lifted a little after having this talk with senpai.
Angelica: That's great to hear. Well then, sweet dreams.
Rean: Good night.

Rean: (Sigh... first Master Yun, now Angelica-senpai...isn't this a bit too much homework?)

# TRACK 4 #

Rean comes to the public bath.  Sound of door opening.

Rean: (I should get in the bath and refresh my mind a bit... Right now is mixed bath time, but I doubt anyone would be in here at this hour. It's the perfect time to think about things.)

Sound of Rean's footsteps.

Laura (from a distance): Hm? It sounds like someone's coming?
Alisa (from a distance): Maybe Emma and the others are having trouble sleeping too?
Rean: Hm....?

Seeing Rean, a shocked Laura and Alisa.

Laura: Wha....!?
Alisa: Eh...!?
Rean: Huh....?

Rean finally realizes the two girls.

Rean: Uwahhhhhhhhh! Alisa!? Laura!?
Alisa: Kyaaaaaa!

Alisa: Coming into the girl's bath.... just what are you planning.....!!
Rean: W, wait, you got it all wrong...!
Laura: *angry* Rean.....
Rean: Huh...?

Laura: --Prepare to die!
Rean: L, Laura!? Where did you get that long wooden stick?
Laura: Don't worry, I won't give you time to feel pain.
Alisa: That won't do... Laura.

Alisa picks up a wooden bucket.

Alisa: It's better.... to give him LOTS of pain!
Rean: Alisa, the bucket, bucket! Put the bucket down! No wait, both of you! Listen to me!!
Laura: --Doesn't matter what you say!
Alisa: Die...!
Rean: E..ehhh!
Laura: Judgement!
Alisa: --You pervert! Hentai!!

Struck by the wooden stick on the head and bucket in the face, Rean goes down!

Rean: Oof!  It's... a misunderstanding.... o(╥﹏╥)o

Rean falls head first into the bath water.

(Some time passes.)

Alisa: S, sorry! We didn't know it's mixed bath right now...!
Laura: We didn't think to check... What's more, I used my full power to hit your head...!
Rean: I thought I was going to die....... but it's fine, it's my fault for not checking first.
Laura: No, this is completely our fault. I guess as an apology it's kind of weird, but why don't you just come in and bath?
Rean: .... Eh?
Alisa: W, wait Laura! What are you saying!
Laura: On top of misunderstanding him, I would feel sorry if he had to get into the bath after the water's gone cold....
Alisa: You're right but...
Rean: Um... w, what am I to do in a situation like this...

Rean: Eh....
Alisa: What's this...? Flower petal?
Laura: Hm, it's falling from the sky.

It begins to snow.

Alisa: This is...!
Laura: Snow....!?
Rean: No way! It's only the beginning of October... it's still too early!! What is going on!?

(Phoenix Wing Lodge 1F Lobby. The next morning.)

Jusis: It's a complete snow scenery through the window.
Machias: .... Isn't it way too early?
Gaius: Yeah, even in Nord you don't see this kind of thing happening
Towa: The snow's starting to pile up. Looks like we'll need to do some snow shoveling.
Rean: At this rate, the snow's going to pile up real high in the afternoon. Even the operation of the cable car for our return trip may be affected...

Schwarzer: No, it's already too late.
Elise: ...Nii-sama, and everyone, good morning.
Rean: Father....and Elise..
Schwarzer: I went around the town once just now, the mountainsides are all covered in snow. The cable car most likely won't be able to operate in this weather.
Eliot: I, is that right? But we were planning to go back at noon today....
Sara: Looks like we're stuck here for a while.

Elise: Nii-sama...
Rean: I know...
Laura: ...? Is something wrong? You guys have a serious look on your faces.
Rean: ...... Actually, something similar happened around 8 years ago.
Alisa: Eh...?
Schwarzer: Ah that's right... it was a similar situation. I remember it snowed heavily for three consecutive days back then. But afterwards, the snow lifted abruptly...
Angelica: Hm... looks like there's more to it than meets the eye.
Schwarzer: Once the cable car is back in service, I'll arrange for them to contact us.... Oh, and that's right, Rean, one of the workers gave me this. It's a letter delivered to the Phoenix Wing Lodge and addressed to Thors Military Academy Class VII.

Eliot: Isn't this...the envelope used for field training......!?
Rean: What's the meaning of this...?
Laura: There's no sender name...
Sara: Hmm~ this is interesting. Rean, open it up.
Rean: A, alright.

Rean: "A special field training for everyone of Class VII. Head to Ymir Valley and stop the out-of-season snow"....!?
Eliot: Not only that, it also says here at the end, "Must travel together with Rean Schwarzer"....!?
Alisa: What does it mean by "stop the snow"!?
Rean: It's really hard to believe...but someone's probably behind this strange snow.
Jusis: That's absurd...
Gaius: But, it can certainly be read that way.
Fie: And the content of this letter. I feel like I've seen this format before.
Rean: Yeah....
Sara: Well then, what do you want to do?
Rean: ...I'm going. Whoever's controlling this snow is challenging us... going as far as to state my name. I don't have any proof but I feel like it's best to go check it out.
Emma: You're right.
Angelica: Heh, aren't you the reliable one.
Towa: Yup, takes me back to our test operation last year. We had a lot of difficulties...but Class VII probably has better teamwork than us.
Rean: Everyone, let's get moving then!
Jusis: Hmph, then shall we get ready?

Elise: T, that's too dangerous!
Rean: ....Elise?
Elise: I mean...we don't even know what kind of opponent's waiting there! I can't let Nii-sama go to a place like that!
Schwarzer: ...Elise. They are students of the military academy. They're people trained in knowing how to handle danger. Same goes for your brother.... Please watch over them from the sidelines.
Elise: Father.... But... but!
Rean: Elise, it's going to be fine.
Elise: Nii-sama...
Rean: Even though the situation is the same as back then...I have everyone with me this time. I will certainly get over what happened that day. So be a good girl and wait for our return.
Elise: Ah...
Rean: ...Okay?
Elise:... I understand.

Elise: Please, you must come back safely! If you don't come back...I'll go and save Nii-sama!
Rean: Alright.
Alisa: Hehe, leave Rean to us.
Machias: Yeah, we promise to all return safely.
Elise: Yes, thank you all...!
Rean: Well then, we're off, Elise.
Elise: Yes, please take care, Nii-sama!

# TRACK 5 #

Rean: I think we're past the midway point once we reach this area. The sender of the letter should be waiting for us somewhere here in the valley...
Emma: This valley... I sense the presence of spirits. Is it possible... some kind of seal?
Laura: Phew, snowy mountains sure take a toll on the body, right Emma?
Emma: Eh!? T, that's right! Strangely, the monsters also look as if they're thirsty for blood. It'll be difficult to get through here.
Rean: This much snow is rare even during the dead of winter so they're probably quite excited.
Alisa: Speaking of, you mentioned that something like this happened before right? It sounded like there was more to the story...
Rean: Ah....
Alisa: Um... if you have a hard time talking about it, I won't ask any further.
Rean: No it's fine, I was thinking of telling you guys one of these days. Please lend me your ears, everyone.

Rean: It happened 8 years ago.  The day Elise and I came to play at the valley.... Just like today, it suddenly started to snow heavily. We headed back to town in a hurry but on the way back, we encountered a bear-like monster.

Rean: At that time I was only 9 years old and Elise only 7, and so of course, I had no power to fight against a monster like that ... I became desperate and could do nothing but protect Elise from the monster's attacks.


(Flashback start.)

Rean: Uwaaahhhh!!!

Young Elise: Nii-sama!!!?

Rean collapses onto the ground.

Young Elise: Nii-sama, you're bleeding...! Nii-sama, Nii-sama! Hang in there!

Monster's low growl.

Young Elise: Ah...

The monster walks toward the two as Elise trembles in fear.

Young Elise: S, stay back......
Rean: As my consciousness continued to fade, I could only hear the sound of the monster's footsteps inching closer and closer. At this rate, Elise will be in danger... the moment I thought that...

Sound of heartbeat.

Rean: The scar on my left chest pained as if it was burning...and my field of vision tainted blood red.

Young Rean gets up.


Young Elise: ....Nii-sama...?

Monster cries. Sound of blood gushing out.


(Flashback ends.)

Rean: When I came back to my senses... I was standing in a sea of blood. What I held in my hand was... a small hatchet I brought along to clear away branches. Using that, a 9 year-old me mercilessly chopped up the huge monster before me.... Ever since then, I started to fear the "power" sleeping inside me. Always worried that one day, I might go berserk again and end up hurting Elise and the people around me...

Rean sighs heavily.

Rean: Sigh.... This is the trauma I have yet to overcome. As you all know, even after studying under Master Yun, I am still not able to fully control my power.

Rean has a painful expression.

Rean: Who knows, I'll probably end up hurting you guys next time. If that happens, then I...!
Alisa: Rean...
Rean: ... Haha... you're all scared now right?

Emma: ... Nothing of the sort.
Rean: Eh?
Jusis: ... Hmph, don't underestimate us.  After hearing this much, you think we'd be afraid now?
Eliot: Rather, I'm really glad that you're willing to open up to us this much.
Machias: Me too.
Rean: .....
Fie: Well, there you have it.
Gaius: No matter what happens, we'll always be by your side. So, nothing to worry about right?
Laura: We will always be your strength.
Alisa: Even if it's impossible by yourself, as long as we're together, everything's going to be fine. Don't you agree?
Rean: Everyone.... thanks.

Rean: Up ahead is the upper stream of the valley. In order to stop this strange phenomenon, please lend me your strengths.
Everyone: Of course!

# TRACK 6 #

Jusis: It's a blizzard out here.
Rean: This is the upper stream...about where the valley's spring is located. Usually, water would be coming out here...but it's completely frozen over right now.

Rean: ....Hm?
Alisa: Somehow I feel like that stone monument is emitting a pale glow... And it looks like there's a strange symbol emerging.
Laura: ...Reminds me of that orb we saw at Lohengrin Castle.
Rean: Yeah... you're right.

Rean: Ah..!
Machias: W, what is it!?
Rean: I remember now! I touched that stone monument 8 years ago! It reacted to my hand and that kind of symbol appeared... Then the spring started to freeze and what followed was a blizzard just like this one!
Emma: That's....it feels like the two are connected.
Jusis: Why didn't you mention about this before?
Rean: Ah yeah, sorry about that. I totally forgot. I probably sealed it in a corner of my memory. After all, right after I touched the monument, Elise met with danger.
Eliot: That's not Rean's fault.
Rean: ...Thanks, Eliot. Anyway, there's a high chance that stone monument is the main cause of this blizzard. Hopefully there's some way to stop it...
Fie: Do you want to try placing an explosive on top of the monument? If we blow it into pieces, maybe the strange phenomenon will settle.
Rean: That's our last resort. Let's investigate the surroundings first.

Rean: ...What...!? What's happening...!?
Alisa: T, this strong light...!
Emma: I sense an immense power!

Gaius: Wha....!?
Eliot: U, uwahhhhh!!
Rean: A huge ice monster!? Could it be...was it sealed by that stone monument!?

Laura: Everyone, be careful....!
Fie: Preparing for battle.

Alisa: Kyaaa!

Everyone: ....!?
Emma: To freeze us all at once...!
Machias: Damn, I can't move....!

Jusis: Here it comes...!
Gaius: At this rate...!
Rean: Everyone...!

Rean: (We can't be defeated in a place like this! But, what should we do....!?)

(Flashback starts.)

Elise: "The [Seventh Form] I'm teaching you is [Nothingness]. Furthermore, [To Have] and [Not to Have] are two sides of the same coin. Think carefully the meaning behind those words."...
Alisa: Even if it's impossible by yourself, as long as we're together, everything's going to be fine. Don't you agree?

(Flashback ends.)

Rean: Ah...

Sound of heartbeat.

Rean: ...I see. (Similar to that power, even if I run away, it's still a part of me. "Free from worldly thoughts"....first I have to come to terms with my true self!)

Sound of heartbeat.

Rean: .......Haaaaaahh....
Alisa: R, rean!?
Rean: Hah!!

Jusis: Huh...!?
Machias: I, I can move again....!
Rean: *sound of slow breathing* Haaa.....
Laura: There's an extraordinary aura around Rean...!
Gaius: This is Rean's real power....!
Rean: Let's go everyone! Defeat it with all we've got....!
Emma: Understood!

Eliot: Uwahh! We're going to get frozen again?!!
Machias: Like I'd let you!!

Fie: This is payback. Detonate!
Laura: Haahhhh!

Jusis: Rean, now's the chance!
Gaius: Alisa, back up Rean...!
Alisa: On it...!

Rean: Uwohhhhhhhh! (I made a promise with Elise! A promise to return home safely! I have to overcome the memory of "that day"...!) Haaaahhh!

Rean: Haaa... haaa... haaa...

Jusis: The monster is disappearing...
Machias: And the blizzard's settling.
Alisa: Did we do it?
Rean: Yeah, I don't feel its presence anymore. The thing sealed inside the stone monument looks to be gone.
Machias: Phew... that was a strong opponent.
Alisa: You were like a different person just now. Hehe, like you broke out of your shell and was reborn.
Rean: It's all thanks to everyone... everyone accepting me...accepting my power. Because of that I was able to accept myself. Thanks, you guys.
Gaius: Haha... is that so.
Emma: Anyway, great. We took care of the strange phenomenon so this is case closed right?
Rean: ........
Eliot: Phew... now we can finally relax.
Rean: ...No, not yet.
Jusis: What did you say?

Rean: How about you stop observing from the sidelines? Show yourself, Phantom Thief B!
Machias: What...!?

Sound of clapping.

Phantom Thief B: Hehe, I enjoyed a good show. And to think you even discovered my identity. Let me express my respect for your perceptiveness.
Eliot: T, that person is...!
Laura: Hm... so it's Phantom Thief B.
Fie: He probably saw everything from that cliff...
Rean: It's been 3 months since our last meeting in the Imperial Capital... you're the one behind this strange phenomenon in Ymir right?
Phantom Thief B: Indeed.
Rean: Why did you do it!?
Phantom Thief B: Tsk tsk, aren't you getting the question wrong? The question you should be asking is..."Why do you have so much interest in me?"
Rean: What!?
Phantom Thief B: Hehe, allow me to re-introduce myself.

Phantom Thief B: [Ouroboros] Enforcer No. X "Phantom Thief" Biblanc. Pleased to make your acquaintances, students of military academy Class VII.
Jusis: Ouroboros!?
Alisa: The secret society that makes those marionette weapons!? Phantom Thief B is actually a member!?
Rean: Are you guys also the ones colluding with the terrorists!?
Phantom Thief B: Hehe, I think you're all mistaken, so let me explain. We are people who move in the shadows of history. We have no interest in their ideals and principles. We only reached our hands out to them because we saw their meaning in our direction of the flow of history.... The reason I am here is merely because I have grown an interest in "all of you".
Rean: What!?
Phantom Thief B: Thors Military Academy, Class VII.... Advocated by my rival of beauty Prince Olivert, a group of young ones gathered together by fate. Each and everyone of you has a charming background, and they greatly pique my interest. The interest of a phantom thief in search for that hidden "beauty"... especially you, Rean Schwarzer. Like your true identity!
Rean: What do you mean...!!
Phantom Thief B: A child picked up in a snowstorm by the Baron of Ymir 12 years ago. Is he a commoner? A noble? Erebonian? Foreigner? Nothing is known. What's more, a young boy with a mysterious power who studied under the "Sword Hermit".

Phantom Thief B: Ohh~ what a charming truth to a great mystery....! I desperately want to know the answer!
Rean: The truth...
Alisa: Y, you must be kidding me! You don't even understand Rean's feelings, saying all that as you please!
Emma: What bad taste...
Rean: Everyone, it's fine.
Phantom Thief B: Hm..?
Rean: Phantom Thief Biblanc, let me tell it to you straight. It's impossible for you.
Phantom Thief B: What...?
Rean: Knowing the truth and attaining the truth are two different things... just like how we received things more important than knowledge during our field training. I believe truth is something that can only be gotten through first-hand experience.
Phantom Thief B: Hm~....
Rean: It's something that I have to overcome after facing myself without running away. The truth will only come about through that process, any other way will be meaningless. Even if a thief finds something... all it is is just a mere fact, and not the truth to me. So... sorry but you're just wasting your time.
Alisa: Rean...
Jusis: Hmph, you've become good with words.
Rean: .........
Phantom Thief B: Hahaha.... AHAHAHAHA!!

Phantom Thief B: I see, hehe, you're right. Truth is something that only exists to the person involved. The truth that I attain and the truth you find yourself are different.... I like you, Rean Schwarzer.

Rean: Woah...!
Gaius: A snowstorm of white flowers...?
Jusis: Ugh, what the...!!

Phantom Thief B: But time waits for no one.  It comes relentlessly. When the time comes, what kind of truth will you all find..... please let me look forward to what the future holds for Class VII!

Phantom Thief B disappears.

Eliot: H, he vanished....?
Fie: Like magic.
Emma: So that person's Phantom Thief B...
Rean: Secret society "Ouroboros".... looks like they're a group of people far more mysterious than we imagined.
Laura: Sigh... looks like it.
Rean: Anyway, looks like the snow completely stopped. Let's go back.
Alisa: Yeah, you're right. Don't want to worry your sister.
Rean: Yeah...

# TRACK 7 #

Lucia (Rean's Mother): I see... you're all leaving now.
Rean: Yeah, it's a little later than planned but.... Father, Mother, please take care.
Alisa: Thank you very much for taking care of us.
Schwarzer: Have a safe trip back.
Elise: We really wanted Nii-sama and everyone to have a nice and relaxing vacation...

Sara: ... I didn't think Ouroboros would show up here in Ymir.
Alisa: It sounded like his target this time was just Class VII and Rean...
Gaius: But they even help out the terrorists. They probably have another hidden motive...
Rean: Whatever's the case, they've already caused enough trouble. We can't let our guards down with that group. To prepare for our next encounter, we'll need to train harder and improve ourselves.
Eliot: Yeah, you're right...!

Schwarzer: Hehe, Rean. From the looks of it, you already solved the problem given to you by Master Yun?
Rean: .... Yes, but I don't know if my answer's correct. In the past... I was always afraid of the unknown power inside me... hiding myself unconsciously. I'm really sorry, Father, Mother, and Elise.
Lucia: Rean...
Rean: Even so, I still can't ignore the truth about myself. I want to find out what this unknown power sleeping inside me is...and who left me there in the snowstorm 12 years ago. Those are my true feelings.
Elise: Nii-sama....
Rean: Elise, you don't have to worry. I won't go anywhere.
Elise: Eh...?
Rean: The reason why I want to learn more about myself is because I want to become the real Rean Schwarzer. To be proud as a member of this important family, and at the same time, as a comrade for my friends. Therefore, I must find the truth no matter what it takes.
Schwarzer: ...No matter how cruel the truth may be?
Rean: That's right, I'll become strong enough to be able to take in the truth. By growing stronger together with everyone at Thors Military Academy.
Schwarzer: I see, looks like you have a great group of friends.

Baron Schwarzer takes out a sword and a scroll.

Schwarzer: --You pass. Take this.
Rean: This scroll is...
Schwarzer: Hachiyou Ittou style, Intermediate Certificate... Master Yun entrusted it to me a few days ago and told me to give it to you if you show the potential to advance to a higher level of swordsmanship.
Rean: Master Yun, he....!
Schwarzer: Hehe, he's probably also really looking forward to your growth. Receive it with respect and gratitude.

Rean receives the scroll.

Rean: I'm honored.
Eliot: Isn't that great, Rean!
Jusis: Now that you've received it, have to work harder from now on.
Rean: Yeah, definitely!
Angelica: Hehe, let me congratulate you too.
Rean: Angelica-senpai...
Angelica: At this rate, can I have my hopes up for a positive response to that thing we talked about earlier?
Towa: An-chan... It's about the orbal bike right?
Angelica: Yeah... so Rean, have you made a decision?
Rean: ....Yes, I'll receive it with gratitude.
Angelica: Is that so?
Rean: But I'm only looking after it for you, alright? Because I believe senpai will return one day.
Angelica: You... haha, you've got me there. I understand, then I'm just leaving it in your care until I return.
Rean: Okay...!
Towa: Hehehe, An-chan looks really happy.

Sara: Hehe, looks like this trip also became precious experience.  Ah, it's about time.
Rean: Ah....

Schwarzer: Rean, come back again when you have a break.
Lucia: Hehe, Ymir is your home.
Rean: Alright...!

Elise: Please take care...! Nii-sama, I'm really looking forward to the school festival!
Rean: Yeah... I'll be waiting. Well then, see you all! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

<FIN>

19 comments:

  1. I wonder how Emma look without her glasses and hair down ? lol
    Great work translating Track 1! I can't wait for the other tracks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I guess no different than the way she looks during their school stage event in-game :D

      Delete
    2. Hehe yeah sorry, I never actually play Sen no Kiseki so i would't know. :P
      I just watch the school festival part today and she looks great!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwUTyOv589w

      Delete
  2. hello, just letting you know i'm crediting this translation on my blog & the re-upload videos. hopefully things turns out better this time. RIP old channel

    i know you still work on Crossbell Archive, but hopefully someday you can work on Sen no Kiseki II Drama CD 「外伝 ~辺境の里アルスター~」

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll pray for your new channel ^^; so much Evo stuff on there, I can just see Chara-ani sending it into the void if they find it orz
      btw, I am a fan of your exhibition videos haha! they're awesome and funny at the same time, great music choices too xD

      sen ii drama cd... maybe someday lol...don't feel like doing it atm orz too long

      Delete
    2. ahahaha :D thank you it's an honor

      Delete
  3. I just got my platinum trophy for this game the other day! I had such a great time with it! Thank you so much for translating the drama CD we never got here! I really appreciate your work and plan on reading more!

    I actually really like the interactions and support these characters have for one another. I really wish this section was included in the game. Class VII never went on a field study all together or anything so this would have been perfect (you know, before all hell broke loose).

    Anyway, it was great listening to the track on youtube and reading along! Thanks again! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on the plat! :) Which trophy did you find the hardest to get?
      And you're welcome for the translation :) I agree, I would've loved to see more of these type of interactions in game too, and not just rean+3 others. It'd be nice if we got to see more of girl/guy bonding, but at least there's this drama cd to kind of fill in that gap.
      How did you like the all hell broke loose moment? xD haha

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I wouldn't say it was the hardest to get, but the most frustrating one was the Erebonian Wildlife trophy. XD That was due to my carelessness, though. I missed a few during my second playthrough, a sentient tomato on Celdic Road being one of them, haha... I ended up doing a third run, but ended halfway through since I got my plat trophy. Did you plat the game? If so, which trophy was the most difficult one to obtain for you?

      I actually like the bonding moments between all characters! Boy/boy, boy/girl, girl/girl, and the like. Shows a lot more diversity. And, like you, I wish there were more. It'd be nice if there were even more drama CDs, lol. One can wish, right? I hope Sen III brings back the characters. Although I haven't played Sen II yet, I read somewhere that the rest of the cast didn't play a big role in the game. I'm still really looking forward to it though.

      Anyway, I loved the scenes where hell broke loose! It added so much intensity to the story, and it was really sweet how everyone was so protective. The voice acting was really good in those scenes in my opinion! I just wanted to see more, but alas, it ended with that cliffy. How did you like it? XD

      Delete
    3. Believe it or not, I haven't plat-ed the game yet. I'm missing that one where you need to cancel enemy arts 100 times. I actually have a save right before that tank boss to easily get that trophy, it's just a matter of actually doing it xD I think I'm getting lazy these days, to the point I find it bothersome to even take out my ps3 and connect it to my comp (I use my comp monitor as my screen) rofl... maybe someday haha. I didn't like the enemy info trophy too, I remember having to play a third run (like you!) just because I missed those little explosives during C's battle. I totally forgot about them after defeating C in nightmare (and promptly going to save my file straight afterwards...ugh)

      Ah yeah, I like all the bonding moments too, not just girl+guy ones haha. I wish there were more of them so that I can have my mini-ships too xD
      There's a drama CD for Sen II as well so at least there's that! Though I do wonder why there are so few Drama CDs for the Sen series since Liberl and Crossbell arc ones had a lot...hmmm.

      I loved the all hell broke loose moment. I was like OMG CRAZY STUFF IS FINALLY HAPPENING! I've been waiting the entire game! I totally didn't know about the mech battles too since I was avoiding all Sen promo info (I like to avoid spoilers, no matter how small) so I was surprised when the game started giving me instructions on how the mech battles work xD

      Delete
    4. Aw, you're so close! Well, maybe when you feel like it you can plat it some day. I usually don't plat or go out of my way to plat but I was enjoying the game so much and figured I'd go for it since I got a good handful of trophies during my first playthrough. One of the bosses I forgot to scan, even during my second run, was Victor Arseid. XD I saved shortly after the battle and cringed because I knew what I had done, lol... I got my plat trophy once I scanned him in my third run!

      It's actually pretty easy to ship some characters in this game. Once it begins, you want more, but a lot of bonding moments just go to Rean since he's MC. XD

      I haven't found the Sen II drama CD yet. I hope you don't mind me asking but do you plan on translating it some day? I'd love to know more about the Sen cast! Or if you don't plan on translating it do you mind telling me what it's about? I wonder why there are only two drama CDs though...maybe they plan on doing more once Sen III comes out? I think I only saw one or two for Sora as well.

      The crazy stuff really was the best!! It was such an evil way to end the game though, lol... I'm so looking forward to Sen II this year. I even downloaded the JPN demo just to try it out even though I can't understand too much of it. Still fun! I'm amazed you avoided a lot of information before playing. XD

      Anyway, while I really enjoyed Sen, I think I was really disappointed in the concert scene. They made such a huge deal out of it but we ended up only getting this orchestrated montage. I thought, "Wait, where's the singing?" Or Emma would be the only one actually singing but other characters' lips were moving. I was so let down, lol. But it was fun seeing them in their costumes at least!

      Are you looking forward to Sen III?

      Delete
    5. Same here, I usually don't go out of my way to plat games. Especially if there are trophies that are just horrible grinds and nothing else (unless I'm like 1 or 2 trophies away from plat or something... then maybe). So it's great that most of the trophies in Trails games you can get through natural playthroughs of the game :)

      The Sen 2 drama cd came with the limited edition of its game as well. I'm not sure if I want to translate that yet, it's quite long (it took me a while to finish this one too since I'm easily distracted haha). So can't give you a definite answer yet, sorry about that.
      And I think there are less drama cds for Sen because Sen games are voiced to begin with. Unless they write extra story content, there's not much point now that I think about it. The majority of Sora and Crossbell ones are retellings of the in-game story with additional scenes. Oh and btw XD there's like more than 10 of them for Sora alone! I think so far the total count of all drama cds for the kiseki series is close to thirty.

      Haha I guess that's the good part about Falcom games, so many demos on PSN. Must have made the wait for CSII even harder though :P And believe me, it took all of my willpower to stay away from Sen news, especially when the trailers came out. So many times I wanted to click on the videos, but I managed not to every time haha.

      The concert was...yeah :P It probably would've been better in 2d sprites? Maybe? The "dancing" parts were kind of awkwardly funny :P But hearing "I Swear" made up for it all.

      Definitely looking forward to SenIII, though it's still quite far off. I'm saving my last run of SenII for just before it releases so I can refresh the story a bit. It'll probably be 2017 when we see it though so I'm keeping my hype meter down for now. Looking forward to Ys8 instead hehe (or maybe even announcement of Tokyo Xanadu 2)

      Delete
  4. Thx for this translation,i finished CS1 yesterday and i was eager to ear/read what happened in the vacation in ymir. ( a shame they didn't included in the game since is awesome)

    Rean having a fan from the Ouroboro and the bath part xD

    Let's hope in CS3 they tell us the truth about rean power

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) Congrats on finishing the game~

      Good thing you get to visit Ymir in the second game at least :)
      Let's hope they announce CS3 sometime this year and release it sometime early-mid next year *crosses finger*

      Delete
  5. Thanks Raindrops for the translation!

    Just to double check though:

    This takes place between chapter 6 and final right? Somewhere in September or October. So, I would've thought that Rean would say in the hotsprings that it's the beginning of October, not November.

    Can you confirm that Rean is saying November? Thanks again for the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh you're right haha! I listened to it again and it is October, not November :P my bad, I'll correct it! sorry for the confusion haha
      and you're welcome!

      Delete
  6. Thanks again for all the hard work you put into this but I also wanted to let everyone know that the translation for this and the second drama CD for CSII are up on the main website here if they want to check it out.

    http://www.trailsofcoldsteel.com/cs2/memoirs1.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just listened to that, thanks for translation

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the transcript!

    ReplyDelete